Hi, welcome to One Piece Fanon Wiki! I'm a member of Fandom's Community Support team. Thank you for your edit to Mizu Mizu no Mi!
Please leave me a message if I can help with anything.
Enjoy your time at One Piece Fanon Wiki!
User talk:Mira Laime
My Fanon WikiaEdit
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here. If you are interested in the new discussions feature, you can request it through Special:Contact.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your mobile device visitors.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:07, June 9, 2017 (UTC)
Spotlight Request Edit
Hello. I am finally able to answer the backlog of spotlight requests from earlier this year. I apologize that we were unable to answer them sooner! One Piece Fanon looks good (love the customization!) but in order to meet the spotlight criteria, it would need a few tweaks. First you would need to fill in the mobile main page and community-corner. There are also quite a few uncategorized pages that need to be sorted. Finally you currently have about 200 articles which are shorter than 300bytes, or stub-length; you would need to reduce that number to about 135. If you are still interested in the spotlight, please let me know on my talk page when you have had a chance to address those issues and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:21, November 21, 2017 (UTC)